Mary England is HANDS DOWN one of the most interesting and colorful people I've ever met in my life. She's hilarious, down-to-earth, and a ball of wisdom. I'm SO excited to share this episode with you!
Stay tuned to hear us talk about:
- The magic of street art and how it can impact your life
- Mary's love of yarn bombing
- The art of impermanence
- Re-thinking body positivity
- Where and why we often seek external validation
- The skinny bias
- The difference between being stress and depression
- Creating your mandatory self-care list
- How to show up for someone who's going through a mental illness
Mary England is a professional Merriment Maker, who after twenty-years of mental illness and work in the psych industry, has dedicated her life to making other people happy. Through blogging, 1:1 coaching, street art, and leaving a literal trail of glitter wherever she goes, she helps people fall head over heels with their bodies, choices, lives... the way they already are.