Mindfulness has been scientifically proven to:
Decrease Stress & ACTIVATE YOUR PARASYMPATHETIC NERVOUS SYSTEM
Boost your immune system & VAGAL TONE
Increase your ability to focus & retain information
Increase emotional regulation & MANAGE THOUGHTS
Boost resilience, mindset, self-confidence, and self-efficacy
Enhance neuroplasticity & tellemere length (rewire your brain and change neural pathways)
And when we combine it with productivity and self-care skills and techniques, amazing things start to happen!
As a Mindful Productivity Hub Member you'll recieve...
ABOUT YOUR COACH / INSTRUCTOR
Hi there! I'm Sarah and I'm so excited that you've taken an interest in the Mindful Productivity Hub. As a Certified Health & Wellness Coach and Mindfulness Practitioner, I'm here as your guide to facilitating change and organizing your life. I've spent the past 10+ years of my life cultivating tools, systems, and strategies to better organize my life, prioritize my goals, and create solid game-plans to make things happen. I'm also passionate about living a life infused with mindfulness and self-care. When you join the hub I'll be right by your side to help you not only dream up a life you love, but also work you through the details into how to make it a reality. With monthly calls, structured courses, accountability threads, and new materials each month, you'll always have something to support you along the way!
Hear what members have to say...
TAKE A PEAK INSIDE SOME OF THE COURSES / WORKSHOPS & RESOURCES:
+ MORE WITH NEW MATERIALS ADDED EACH MONTH
Resources and community at you fingertips to:
Be more mindful and self-aware in your everyday life
Set intentions that lead to aligned, feel-good action on a regular basis
Organize and declutter your digital life
Set goals, break them down, and always know exactly what steps you needed to take next
Feel accountable to yourself, your wellbeing, and how you show up for yourself on a regular basis
Boost your mental energy and become more productive and efficient in your everyday life
Here are some of the ongoing things you'll experience
when you join the Hub:
- Accountability - We join bookclubs to get us to read and discuss books and the MPH falls into the same framework. When others are working on the same things as you at the same time, you're more likely to be consistent, ask for help, and stay the course.
- Encouragement - When you feel like things are slipping, daily life is overwhelming, or you just need a good ol' pick me up, you'll have the MPH and everyone inside to help pick you back up, dust you off, and send you back out there with a renewed sense of confidence
- Accomplishment - It feels good when we have daily wins but let's be honest, it feels even better when we can share them with people who "get it" and are working through the same things
- Acceptance - Here at the MPH I'm all about cultivating a warm, cozy space full of open minds, heart-centered intentions, and a desire to expand. You'll feel right at home knowing you can share your struggles, get support and advice, and also feel welcomed in the community with whatever else you may be going through.
- Reinforcement - Not everything you'll learn in the MPH will be brand new to you but it will be reiterated, we'll dive deeper, and the points that you really need to stick in your mind will stick because we'll be coming back to them again and again.
- Expertise - The MPH is built around a foundation of knowledge and experience. I've blended my studies in communications, psychology, and sociology with my graduate work in Health & Wellness Coaching and Integrative Health Practices to bring you quality materials while being able to coach you through the process.
- Skill Development - No matter how long you choose to stay in the hub, you'll leave with a new skill set you'll be proud of. From building a powerful self-awareness to implementing routines and rituals in your everyday life, I'm confident that you'll feel more confident in who you are and how to organize areas in your life that can translate to both personal and professional areas of how you manage your time.
- Mindful Methodology - Through our work together in the hub, you'll learn simple and effective ways to track the details of your life in ways that work for you whether it involves paper planning or sticking to online software like Trello.
- Internal Freedom - Your involvement inside the hub will lead to new ways of thinking and therefore new ways of being. In other words, you'll find a sense of self that feels empowering, direct, and accepting, giving you more power in how you go about making decisions that impact your life.
- Peace of Mind - There's nothing like knowing you have both a safe and supportive space to be held accountable, share your findings, wins, and struggles all while knowing that courses are readily available to guide you through areas in your life you wish to improve and dive deeper in.
I have worked with Sarah before and she has been AMAZING at helping me with boundaries and helping me to not feel guilty about everything. I am a firm believer that we all always have something to "work" on. I am super thankful to be here - I think every woman in the world can use a little Sarah in their lives.
- Wendy Hiles
What students are saying about courses inside the hub:
Great place to start your self-care journey!
This course is only mini in that you fill out one paper, but man is that paper powerful! Sarah guides you (in easy to digest videos) through the complexities in each category so that you can rate yourself in an easy to understand way. Self care is not about "doing everything the right way now" it's about "doing what's best for you right now" and this assessment let's you see what areas of your life are lacking the most - which is a great place to start.
-Kandace Lee, Self-Care Assessment
Once again impressed and educated
This is the second course I have taken with Sarah and I was impressed with her knowledge and specificity. While a lot of people say it is important to set goals and intentions, with this course I was able to actually understand what that means and figure out what I have been doing wrong in the past. Her specific examples and instructions were a game changer. I really enjoyed the section on intentions, as I feel like setting intentions is such a hot topic right now, but I had no idea what they were! Now I understand how intentions SUPPORT goals and the important difference between the two. This course is extremely informative and educational. It is empowering me to be better and I feel confident about my new goals and intentions.
-Michaela Bulkley, Setting Clear Goals & Intentions
you deserve better sleep!
Mental chatter and negative self talk keep me up at night, this is a great course that teaches you how to perform a body scan and helps you learn about different breathing exercises. This course is a MUST for those who have trouble sleeping - Sarah teaches us how to empower ourselves and also shows us how we must give ourselves permission to do things. There is also an extremely powerful meditation in this course which has helped me sleep better!
-Wendy Hiles, Enhance Your Sleep Quality & Routine
Habits are something of a daily struggle for me and this course helped me identify where I was stumbling along most often in the habit cycle. Now that I understand the inner-workings, I can be more proactive and plan my success accordingly! Bonus - the 102 habit tracker ideas are not generic and are way valuable/actionable. So glad I took this course :)
-Kandace Lee, Habit Shifter
the perfect amount of action steps!
This course was so great. Sarah nailed it with the "calm your racing thoughts" at night time exercise -- I am so guilty of that! The content, meditations, videos, and worksheets helped me really see what few things I can begin addressing and tweaking RIGHT NOW to make my sleep quality improve. Sarah's voice is also sooooo soothing and calm and comfortable which is a huge plus. The course was the perfect length, bite size, and attainable for someone who gets distracted easy. Here's to the start of better sleep!
-Bethany Stec Janicek of LoveChard.com Enhance Your Sleep Quality & Routine
A wonderful way to introduce goal and intention setting
Thank you of this course. It has helped me to prioritize what is important in my life and the work sheets are great I will be able to use them over and over again to re-evaluate my goals and intentions
-Jolene Belford, Setting Clear Goals & Intentions
I'd highly recommend this course. It is extremely informative and easy to use. Sitting down and completing the worksheet at the end of the course really allows you to realize underlying truths about your thoughts that you had not consciously acknowledged. The worksheet is a great tool to keep around that can be used for such a variety of limiting beliefs. After completing the course, I not only learned a lot about my own thoughts and beliefs, but I also had tools to improve myself and my self-confidence. I definitely will make sure I use it any time I am feeling hard on myself!
-Jessica Ticchio, Lifting Limiting Beliefs
Inspired Counsel on Productivity and Goal Setting
Thank you for this wonderful course on Setting Clear Goals & Intentions. The recordings are short, concise and to the point. They provide invaluable counsel on how to set achievable goals which line up with our core values. The printouts are excellent, formatted and created to be easy to use. I found them to be extremely helpful. I loved how clearly each principle is laid out. I found this course inspired me to re-think the whole goal-setting business!
-Elizabeth Gibson, Setting Clear Goals & Intentions
THIS COURSE REALLY MAKES ME THINK
I have read a lot about sleeping habits and what works, and what doesn't. This course really helped me realize a lot of the mistakes I was making, but also forced me to think about what works for me. The guided meditation made me realize that we all deserve at least 10 minutes to relax, clear our minds and prepare for either bedtime or the day ahead. The guided meditation is also downloadable making it an easy essential to take with me everywhere I go. Overall I loved the course. As a full-time nanny of a 2-year-old, I was still able to come home after a 13 hour day and step by step go through the course. At my own pace, the course was accessible and relaxing.
-Skylar Bates, Enhance Your Sleep Quality & Routine
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
+ Who is the MPH for?
- The MPH is for you if you are ready to organize the details of your life, live with more intention, learn how to be more productive, manage the overwhelm that comes with the ins and outs of daily life, and truly make time for self-care and mindful living.
- This is a space that calls to anyone who's ready to devote time to themselves each month to track progress, set and execute goals, show up as a community member and provide encouragement and support to others, with an enthusiasm for learning, self-discovery, and creativity!
+ How long will I have access?
You will retain access as long as you keep your subscription active.
+ What is the price of the membership?
$55/month or $497/year
+ This sounds great but I'm already om a time crunch? Should I enroll?
I'm never going to pressure anyone to join just for the sake of joining and being mindful of your current time committments is important. With that being said, I do have some good news! If you can committ 30 minutes a week to the Hub, you WILL see improvement in your life. It's that simple. Plus you'll have all the support you need to improve your time management along the way ;)
+ How can I manage my account and my subscription after joining?
Logging into your account will give you access to your user profile, where you can update your profile, see your order and billing history, update your payment information, and change or cancel your membership if necessary.
+ How will I recieve access to all of the courses?
Once you enroll, you'll be sent an email with instructions to set up your login password and a link to access the membership site (Check your inbox for an email titled "Welcome to the Mindful Productivity Hub"from email@example.com). You can also always login by visiting mindfulproductivity.thinkific.com.
+ What is your refund & cancellation policy?
You can cancel your membership at any time. The cancellation will take effect on the first day of the following bill cycle, so you will still have access to the content for the remainder of the billing cycle. If for some reason you are completely dissatisfied with your purchase, please contact me within 7 days of your purchase and I will issue you a refund.
+ Can I gift a membership to someone?
Absolutely! Gift this membership to someone or have them join you in the hub. The length of their membership is up to you. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll work out the details :)
Excited to join but still not sure?
While I'm always excited to have new members join the Hub, it's even MORE important to me that it feels like a good fit for YOU! And sometimes that means getting to know the person who runs the thing! If you still have burning questions or want to get to know me more before you decide to enroll, I'm here for you!
Fill out the form below to setup a complimentary 10-minute consult call with me! I'll answer any questions you have and give you an honest answer about whether or not the Mindful Productivity Hub is what you need to meet your goals.
I am just so thankful to have this resource. This is not a "one in done" type of thing for me... I need to know that I have somewhere to go, somewhere to learn more and continue to grow. Sometimes things can get lonely in "real life" if you don't have people physically around you that get you or that share your same views on growth and self-care, etc. I can't do it on my own... and why would I now that I have the MPH! It's so nice to know that someone actually GETS IT and is here to help guide me. Because of your guidance, coaching, ideas, suggestions, shared experiences, videos, trainings, workshops, worksheets, meditations, and action steps... I am getting shit done and my life is changing. Thank you, Sarah Rose Steckler, for all that you do! I wouldn't be where I am today without you.
- Bethany Stec Janicek, LoveChard.com
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ENROLL
STEP 1: SETUP USER PROFILE & ENROLL
STEP 2: INSTANT ACCESS TO ALL THE MATERIALS IN THE HUB
STEP 3: EMAILS WITH ALL OF THE DETAILS (PURCHASE RECEIPT, LOGIN CREDENTIALS, WELCOME EMAIL)