Mental Detox Sessions
Get ready for a detox party!
(without all the carrot juice)
Your brain feels like a hot mess and you're craving some simplicity and structure to your days.
There has to be more to this - in a way that requires less.
Less negative self-talk
More flow & ease
More deep breaths
More fulfilling moments
If you're feeling overwhelmed and don't know where to begin when it comes to mapping out your plan, fine-tuning the details of your day, and quite frankly, just STARTING on that project or committing to your next big goal, I have THE solution for you.
Let's get it all sorted out in 60 minutes.
Here's how it works:
- :: Fill out some questions to let me know where you are and what you want to work on
- :: I compile all your info and round it up into solid action steps, a grounding exercise to get you feeling centered, and we walk through the mental detox process together
- :: We meet for 60 glorious minutes and map everything out, conquer mental blocks, and you get clear on how it all looks and what to do to make things happen.
- :: You leave feeling confident with a focused direction
- :: You get a week of follow-up access to me on Voxer for unlimited questions, vent sessions, and whatever else you need to power through
- :: (1) 60-minute strategy & coaching call
- :: Customized grounding exercise during our call
- :: Questionnaire prep to get you in the zone
- :: Mapped out solid action steps, worksheets, and a customized habit tracker to propel you forward
- :: (5) days unlimited Voxer access post-session
A few things clients have worked on during these sessions:
- :: Getting clear on project steps for decluttering and cleaning out the house
- :: Goal planning for the month ahead, daily steps, habits, actions, and how to combine it all
- :: Getting past a mental block that's holding you back
- :: Stepping into solid self-care and feeling accountable to yourself
- :: Holding space for anger, grief, overwhelm and learning how to move through it instead of against it
- :: Changing up routines, daily structure, and adjusting to a new chapter of life
To get started, click PURCHASE below, fill out the questionnaire and continue to checkout. After I receive your payment I'll be in touch with you within 12-24 hours and we'll schedule your session!
Questions? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm Sarah Steckler, I'm here to help you combine mindfulness with productivity to feel more at ease and organized in your daily life. As a Certified Health & Wellness Coach and Mindfulness Practitioner, I'm here as your guide to facilitating change and organizing your life. I've spent the past 10+ years of my life cultivating tools, systems, and strategies to better organize my life, prioritize my goals, and create solid game-plans to make things happen. I've also coached over 100 amazing individuals and I'm passionate about living a life infused with mindfulness and self-care.